Feb 5, 2010

Yumu's day 21,22 and 23

waaahhhh~!!! Minna !!
Gomen gomen !! ><
I was not able to upload my Blog ne.
hahaha.XD

I got great NEWS !!!
yeiy~!!
AyuMi was Past that audition ! so we will preparing for our Next performance later ^^
hihihi.
so happy so happy !
yeiy~!
AyuMi will do our best!! ^-^b
thanks for minna who pray for us.
^^
hahaha.XD


today !
I back to watch NEWS WINTER PARTY DIAMOND CONCERT with Miwa.
ckckc.
I'm so sad ne ! Cause Yamapi look so thin.
huhuh.
actually, I don't like Thin boy ^^
I like fat but not so fat.
haha,XD
^^
Yamapi at Code Blue season 2 also so thin ne.
He need more EAT !! cause, at break time he always said that he will go eat CURRY ..
He never eat Meat (althought at Curry also have meat)
hahaha.XD
He need more vegetables, and maybe little snack.
I don't like he so thin, cause it can make his body not fit 100%.
yeah ! He also must not DRINKING to much !
ckckc.
I know, why he always drink. He want warm his body, but don't untill drunk and going home so late
I'm afraid if he got something bad in a midle of night.
huhuhu.
:(

okay ! Next !
hahaa.XD
Listen !
wakaka.XD
my Daddy Jin was so hyper !
wakak.XD
well, is not him at 1st to been Hyper.
wakaka.XD
yeah! I'm the first also my AKABEN's Family ^^
u know all He was saying like this " I'm more handsome than YAMAPi ne AyuPi !"
wakaka.XD
what he was mean ? hahha.XD
so confident ^O^
demo, should I say, Both of Jin and Yamapi are handsome.
but my Ichiban still YAMAPI  !!
yeiy~!!
haha.XD

Minna !!
Valentine will come ! haha.XD do u already prepare something for u'r couple ?
ma, I want give Yamapi my chocolate, demo how ne ?
haha.XD

okay minna !
just it ^^

see u tomorrow !!
I hope I could online again ^^

MATA NE!! ^^ 

0 comments: