Jan 31, 2010

Yumu's day 18 and 19

Konbanwa ne Minna !!!
gomen ne, I wasn't upload my Blog at yesterday (__ ___)
I was so tired ne ..

Yesterday at UNSADA Bunkansai, AyuMi wasn't the Winner.
huhuh..
so sad.
demo daijobu desu ne ^^
hahaha.XD

I was at there untill at 8 pm.
sugoiii~!!!
I also with Nakamaru Chibi, Damie, Nico-chan, and also With Daiki-kun.
hahaha.XD
so great ! we was going to OBAKE. wakakak.XD
I was screaming on that room !
wakakak.XD


at The night, my Daddy Jin was online..
we also chatting ^^
bad, He was Late for Bandage reahersal.
and also he was get BAD COLD.
huhuh..
Bad him ! cause He always Sleep so late ne !!! huhuhu..
He was know about me and Miwa will performance.
haha.XD
then what he said "great, AyuPi and Miwyo active like me, u two should go to Johnny's Audition at here"
wakakak.XD
I just said "yeah, wait untill we turn to a boy"
wakaka.XD
and he answer "oh, yeah, I'm forget that Je rules is no girls around."
ahaha.XD
that's right dad !!
hahaha.XD
he really" so funny ^^. He really treat me and Miwa full ne ^^
hahaha.XD
I also treat Beni full and also Him ^^


okay !! for today !! sugoii~!! that audition !
demo AyuMi just the one who singing Japanese song.
(__ __)
another people singing Korea song.
hiks hiks..
demo daijobu ^^
maybe we can be performance on that Party.. hahaha.XD

AyuMi was Get NEW Friends !! haha.XD yeah, they little know about Japanese, cause
they are like Korean's artist ^^
hahha.XD
they are so funny !! ^^ I like them..
and u know they asking why our group name is "AYUMI?"
then i answered "AyuMi was from our name, our Japanese name. ^^ My name's Fukuda Ayumu and my friend name's Akimoto Miwa. so we choose our nick name and be come too AyuMi"
hahaha.XD
u know what they reaction ? yeah they thought that we like AYUMI HAMASAKI, so we choose that.
hahaha.XD
but, they said "It was so great!"
hahaa.XD
and at the end ^^ we ate Sushi in Sushi restaurant.
hontou ni tanoshikatta desu.
^^

now, AyuMi will wait for the announcement about we can past that audition or not.
hahaha.XD

okay !! it's time for study !!
this is will be a week of EXAM!!!!

huaaa~!!!!
ja na !! ^^

0 comments: