Feb 1, 2010

Yumu's day 20

Konbanwa ne Minna ~!!.
haha.XD
today, it was a sleepy day.
why ?
cause, I was sleeping at class. wakaka.XD

yeah~! at midle of exam, I was sleep..
and I didn't know, my answer was right or not. I just believe my self.
^^
hahaha.XD

wah~!! 5th February !! please coming soon !! wahahah>XD
cause I want to know that AyuMi could be past of that audition or not ne .
^^
hahah.XD

minna ! Did u already hear Kat-tun D-motion song ?
if u still not hear it, wah ! its so bad ne ! waakkak.XD
That's song its really great !
Kat-tun was using sound effect, so their voice become so kawaii~!! ><
hahaha.XD

I just download that, and NEWS song..
^^
haha.XD

I miss my prince Yamapi now..
huhuh..
I was make a Fried noodle for him, but he still not came.
so I decided to ate it, cause I was so hungry.

Gomen ne Yamapi, I will make that again for u. wakakak.XD


okay !!!
This week of exam !
Gambatte Minna ~!!
BANZAI~!!
haha.XD

0 comments: