Jan 21, 2010

Yumu's day 09

Konbanwa ne Minna ^^

genki ?
i'm still not well.
(__ __)

i get cold, cought and my stomatche still hurt.
hiks hiks.
(T_T)
how are u all ?
rainy all day today.
^^
its  make the temperature little cold.
^^
its so nice for sleeping all day.
but i can't ..
cause i must study at my school and teaching all my Junior in Primary school.
hehe..
also with my Yankumi.
tomorrow, i also have Nihon Club.
so tired to be a leader, but so fun with them ^^

Tomorrow its a special day for my best friends from China, XIAO JING WANG.
i call her Cao Er .
OTANJOBI OMEDETOU NE CAO ER !! ^o^
wish the best for u dear.
i really" miss to chat and talk with u again.
i miss u'r kawaii voice. ^^

we just met last year by Friendster.
haha.
she's nice person ne ^^
i like her so much.
and i also treasure her.
^^

hmm, i hope my Daddy Panda, Jin Akanishi could give birthday advance for her.
^^
they are so close friends.
i hope so.

This night, i was continued my novel.
its little different from last part.
haha.XD

i just make it more fun and more Romantic.
its about a girl who falling in love with a popular artist in Japan.
wakakaXD
i think this is my imagination story.
but i felt same thing with Saki.
haha.XD
of course ! cause i made it ^^

oh ! tomorrow, maybe AyuMi will take reahersal again.
^^
our audition its about one week again.
waahh~!! hontou no nervous ! ><
haha.XD

at saturday, 23rd January.
i got invitation from J-fest in Sport Center near from my house.
feel so exciting ne.
hahaha.XD

and at 7th February, i will pick up my cosplay costume.
i wanna become a maid.
hahaha.XD


okay.
ja na !

0 comments: