Jan 19, 2010

Yumu's day 07

Konbanwa ne Minna ^^
genki ?

hehe..
today rainy all day..
and it made flood arround my home..
so i took car to went school.

so muddy on the way.
and all of my friends was absent.
from 35 students just 22 students who's come.
wakaka.XD
so little ne.
haha.

demo its so fun ^^
cause i could sleep at my class and singing.
waka.XD
yup ! singing again.
^^

today Miwa was sent text message to my mobile.
she said "who had Ryo Nishikido Phone Number ?"
she look so miss him. wakak.XD
then i decided to trick her with my friend's phone.
wakaka.XD
so fun !
but its so bad too.
^^
i made her so dreaming more high.
sorry.
cause i didn't thinking about it..
gomen.




today, i was editing my Novel.
yeah ! ^o^
my novel about a girl who fallin' in love with an artist. but they are in 1st love.
i was giving their name is Sakura Yoshida and Ito Hiroki ^^
how's that ?
maa.. i hope i can finish it soon then can show it to u all ^o^
haahha..
XD
okay ..
^^


mata ne minna !!

0 comments: