Jan 18, 2010

Yumu's day 06

Konbanwa ne Minna-san ^^
genki ? how are u ne ?
hahaa..
^^
i hope u all fine ne.
^^

so tired and sleepy ne.
(__ __)
i'm still have home work of  Geography..
hiks hiks.
(T__T)

oh Where is my USG Result ????
waaaa~!!
that's my souvenir from 2 years ago !!
it was from hospital !
i hope they not throw it.
haha.
yup !
USG result from hospital.
^^
i was get stomatche diesase..
^^
its so bad sickness ><
cause untill i can't eat some fruit and vegetables..
hiks hiks..
can't eat pasta and drinking soft drink..
so bad. !
demo untill now that diease still come to my body.
so hurt ..
it is like u'r intestine was cutting by knife !
wakakaXD
but i already fine now !! yeiy~!!

today, some one came to my class.
she's from Dope and drugs addicted..
^^
i would like to join it..
it from goverment ne.
they told me what kind of that Dope and Drugs Addicted..
i really" like to talk about it.
it was so amazing..
cause i got Something NEW about it.

^o^
sugoii~!!

haha..
i like Biology Subject..
i want be a doctor.
but i'm afraid with it.
i like to work at entertainment.
yeah i want be a star..
i wanna be a superstar..
^^
cause i want to singing.. singing everyday !! yeiy~!
haha.XD
then playing piano.
^^
yeah, i see some of my friends really" tired with his job..
but, i think its so fantastic.
^^


people know them.
^^
like Jin akanishi and Beni arashiro.
haha.
they really" can handle their time.
they are so amazing people.
^^
i'm so glad can meet with them ^^

but my Father said that i can enter Bussiness..
mean become Bussiness Man..
waakaka.XD

demo know i already decide to enter MEIJI University.
its not because HIM ..
it because my self.
^^
hahah.XD

okay..
I just finish print out my assigment..
Mata ashita ne ^O^


0 comments: