Jan 24, 2010

Yumu's day 11 and 12

Konbanwa ne Minna~!!
gomen yesterday i'm not update my Blog.. (__ __)
cause, yesterday i'm so tired..

yesterday, i was attending to SOUKA GAKKA party. ^^
yup their invited me, ^^
so nice ! i meet Nihon no kata, Korea no kata, and India no Kata.
sugoi~!
hahaha.XD
so many Japanese Culture at there.
1st i watch Japanese Tea Party.
it was so great !
they also playing Koto.
then, i watched Taiko Okinawa.
sugoi~!!!!!!
this performance that i wanted !!! >w<
when they go head to performance.
i wanna said "IYASASA~!!" so loud.
wakakak.XD
i'm really" like Taiko !
^o^
it was so excited for me.
i went with Yankumi.
hahaha.XD

my friends, Kamei-san said that at 2000years ago, Java's People was coming to Okinawa
then they playing Taiko too.
after that, that's why untill now, Okinawa's people little same with Java's People.
wakaka.XD
shibarashi shibarshi..


and at the night, Mommy Beni and Daddy Jin was joing in AKABEN's Family.
hahaha.XD
Beni so naughty.
wakaka.XD
Jin was playing Chess with Shirota Yuu, and Ryo.
also at there have Crystal kay.
sugoii,
just Yamapi and Toma didn't come.
i guess they are so tired.
^^

today, my mom was going out with my auntie. ^^
i just with my father in home.
haha.XD
we ate KFC this night.
this is my first time with my father hanging out like this.
^^
arigatou ne Otousan.
^^

well, i'm going back to support Yamapi.
just thinking, althought he is far from me.
but he gave me wonderful present on my birthday.
i don't know why, i can't forget it.
so hard !!
hahha.XD
now, the important things is i must Support him wherever and whatever he do.
^^

okay ! tomorrow, AyuMi will get Reahersal again and also we will Fitting our costume.
nyaa~!!!
its next sunday ne !!! >w<
minna~!! please support us !
haha.XD
arigatou..
ja na !!

0 comments: