Jan 16, 2010

Yumu's day 04

Konbanwa ne Minna ^^
genki desuka ?
hehehe..
^^
i'm just finished watch NHK ne..
hahaha.XD

how are u ?
today, AyuMi finished our Reahersal ne ^^
and also checking our costume.. hihih

this is my costume !!


 how's it ?
hahaXD
^^
today i also watched "ZETTAI KARESHI" dorama again..
so nice ne !!
i want have a boyfriends like that ..
hahaha.XD


next !..
yeah its about Yamapi..

yeah ! how's code blue 2 ?
hahaa.XD

^^
like always..
demo i just want u all to know it..

Yamapi and Keiko Kitagawa really" have realationship ne.
^^
he was off from his job about a few days ago and i heard that he went out with Keiko Kitagawa..
so sweet ne..
that curry man really" have good character ne.

^^








i hope the always forever ^^
^^


i'm happy for it.
demo, in my another side, i really" sad for it..
crying ..
yeah, i think cause i'm really like him..
i love him.
but, i think i must throw all my feelings..
yeah, i must wake up from my long sleep..
and see the situation and tell my self that i just his FANS..
not more than it..
yeah, i must recieve that situation..
so that's mean i must throw anything.

hurt ne.. hahahhaXD
so Baka Yumu ! ><
if the end like this, i won't have a best memories with him !! ><
althought he just mind that he want to make friendship..

Gomen ne, for my good friends. Beni, i'm just confused ne..
althought u already said to me "don't cry ! i will mad ne " and we make some promise..
but i can't always like this..
feeling so hurt..
gomen..

and thanks for Jin and Beni, who already give me a best memories at my Birthday party..
i really" can't forget it..
hontou ni saiko ne..
^^

arigatou.
demo, i must wake up..

hai, mou ii ne. ^^

Gambatte !! Yumu don't crying !!! ^o^/

ja mata ne ! ^^


0 comments: